Services Urban Lab Conference Papers
Matt Cullinan has presented the following academic papers since 2000:
- August 2001 – Presented a paper to the International Association of Impact Assessment South Africa Conference titled, Irreconcilable conflicts? Sustainable development and the role of the professional.
- March 2003 – Presented a paper to the Sustainable Built Environment Conference titled, More is less, less is more – Sustainable Built Environment Conference 2003.
- May 2006 – Presented a paper to the Sustainable Built Environment Conference titled, Act Global to Live Local -Sustainable Built Environment Conference 2006.
- March 2006 – Organising committee for the Planning Africa Conference, edited and undertook peer review of the papers as part of editorial team of three (Prof. Watson of UCT and Cecil Madell of MPA).
- September 2010 – Presented a paper to the South African Planning Institution’s Planning Africa 2010 conference titled, Imagineering Resilient Cities – SAPI Planning Africa 2010.
Gill Cullinan partnered with fellow urban and environmental planner, Elzette Henshilwood, and presented their papers (both co-authored by Matt Cullinan), at the IAIA conference in Somerset West and the SAPI planning conference in Durban in 2012 based on work done with the Sustainability Institute for UN-Habitat titled, Urban Patterns for a Green Economy: Leveraging Density and Urban Patterns for a Green Economy: Working with Nature.